Congratulations on your upcoming event!
Take a look at our rental fees and let us know if you have any questions.
Discounts during Peak Season: (March-June, September-December)
Monday-Thursday dates are discounted at a rate of $4,000
Friday dates are discounted at a rate of $6,500
Saturday rates are full price $7,200
Sunday dates are discounted at a rate of $6,000
Discounts during Non-Peak Season: (January, February, July, August)
Monday-Thursday dates are discounted at a rate of $3,500
Friday dates are discounted at a rate of $4,550
Saturday dates are discounted at a rate of $5,250
Sunday dates are discounted at a rate of $4,000
*Sunday before Memorial Day & Labor Day have Saturday pricing $7,200
Our Wedding Package Includes:
- Our Barn facility and Pavilion overlooking a picturesque pond on 13 acres of land
- 2400 square feet of indoor space for your wedding and/or reception complete with 13 Crystal Chandeliers. This area can easily accommodate 130-150 guests comfortably.
- 720 square feet outdoor space under our side porch also can be used for seating or cocktail area complete with Edison Lighting
- 850 square feet of outdoor space on our back patio complete with Edison Lighting
- The 2400 square foot outdoor open-air Pavilion complete with Edison Lighting and a beautiful stone fireplace
- Picturesque Garden
- (14) 5 ft Round tables
- (10) 8 ft Banquet tables
- (1) 3 ft Round table (e.g. cake/gifts/sweetheart table)
- (10) 4 ft Round table
- (2) 6ft Banquet tables
- (150) Mahogany Chivari Chairs (Only permitted for Barn & Pavilion use)
- Exclusive use of the property for the entire day (Setup for your vendors begins at 10 am, Music must end no later than 11 pm and all personal items and décor must be removed no later than 12am)
- Lovely Bridal suite & Groom’s quarters for you to get ready
- Parking attendants to greet your guests as they arrive
- Golf cart service for your guests as they arrive to the venue (This service begins one hour prior to your ceremony and ends at the end of the event)
- Ivory Draperies that hang over interior barn doors
- Handcrafted Rustic bar in main event room (The Barn)
- Men and women’s restrooms
- Unlimited choices of ceremony sites on the grounds
- Ceremony site that is designed with an arbor and barn doors
- Wooden ceremony arbor located by our picturesque pond and flowing fountain
- The use of all indoor/outdoor grounds provides a wonderful backdrop for wedding portraits
- One-hour rehearsal time on an “as available basis” before your wedding day. We do not book evening Rehearsal times on site due to the event schedule.
- Portrait sitting with your photographer for engagement/and or bridal portraits (check for available dates)
- (Please remember linens are not included in the venue pricing)
We require that you choose a day-of planner and caterer from our list of Preferred Vendors. At this time we are not accepting new vendors.
- Middle of the Island (MOI)
- SpoonFed Kitchen
- The Confectionary/Live Oak on Howe
- A Thyme Savor
- ART Catering
- Pine Valley Market
- Sawmill Cafe & Catering
- Sarah Gore Catering
- Culinary Creations
- Milner’s Cafe & Catering
- Knot Too Shabby Events
- Do Me A Favor Weddings
- Design Perfection
- Meg Henson Events
- Belle Ame Weddings
- Port City Event Planners
- Divine Inspirations
- Gather Events
- Sarah Ann Weddings & Events
- Brittanie Raquel Events
- A Shindig Events
- Just So Southern Occasions
- Design a Dream Events
- Elise Does Events
- Megan Masser Events
- Social Butterfly
- Do Me A Favor Weddings
- Making Memories Events
- Satin Bee Design
$150 for The Barn at Rock Creek to provide this service
- Chivari chairs are only permitted for Barn & Pavilion use only.
- We offer a 10% discount to active military to Bride & Groom only.
- We do not combine discounts (only one discount per event package)
• We require a 50% (non-refundable) deposit of the rental rate to secure your date along with the rental agreement.
- 2nd payment due 60 days prior to the event date.
- Final balance due 30 days prior to the event date.
• We require a $500 security deposit (refundable) for any damages that may occur and is due 30 days prior to the event along with the remaining balance (This is a credit card on file)
- The Barn maintains an ABC permit, therefore all alcohol must be handled and served exclusively by BARC bar staff. We do not allow alcohol brought in by the client. Bar packages are based on guest count over the age of 21. All guests over the age of 21 must be included.
- NO REFUNDS!
- Prices subject to change
The Barn’s sister company (Heirloom at Rock Creek) has a large collection of rental items available for your special day